The BC cleantech sector is one of the fastest growing segments of the BC economy as it drives innovation, employment, and investment that contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable world.
Our mission is to enable the creation of a vibrant, influential and connected community of cleantech CEO’s, thriving within an ecosystem equipped to scale-up globally successful companies that attract world class talent, and facilitate a complete and robust capital market.
Who We Are
The BC Cleantech CEO Alliance (the “Alliance”) is a group of innovative entrepreneurs and leaders who are deeply committed to achieving the economic and environmental benefits of resource efficiency through the commercialization of advanced technologies in clean energy, water, agriculture and built environment.
The Alliance is focused on fueling BC’s potential to be the world’s leading centre of cleantech innovation and investment by building a thriving and united ecosystem equipped to grow and support large cleantech companies – locally based and globally successful.
To help grow BC into the world’s leading centre for cleantech innovation and investment by facilitating the evolution of a competitively positioned destination for launching, building and scaling-up successful cleantech companies.
To enable the creation of a vibrant, influential and connected community of cleantech CEO’s, thriving within an ecosystem equipped to scale-up globally successful, billion-dollar companies that can attract world-class talent, and concurrently facilitate the evolution of a complete and robust capital market.
Core Guiding Principles and Values
- CEO-centric: built by CEOs, for CEOs to establish a confidential, trusting and supporting eco-system for its members
- Financially Independent: enable us to maintain control of our destiny
- Partnership-oriented: establish relationships to leverage resources and impact
- Transformational: enable tangible actions and outcomes with maximum impact
- Results-oriented: relentless drive to enable tangible results for its members and the BC cleantech industry